Modula VC Technical Information
When you are working in confined or small spaces, Modula's Vertical Carousel technology allows you to save needed floor space and to maximize your vertical space. Facilities of all sizes in every industry can benefit from the astounding capabilities of VC, including its low maintenance design, high carrier load capacity, and ability to be configured to unique specifications including multiple operators, or a clean or cold room setting.
Modula VC vertical carousel features:
- Design for reliability and low maintenance;
- Carrier load capacity up to 1,100lb (500kg);
- Wide availability clear heights, shelves and dividers;
- Capability for clean or cold rooms;
- Dual access for multi-operator use.
Modula VC vertical carousels are one of the most durable in the industry, engineered for long-term reliability in 24/7 operations. Skeletal frame with dust cover panels and protection reduce housekeeping requirements, especially important for pharma and hospital applications.
This product features's easy access to drives, motor and controls for speed of installation and maintenance. Guidance system and suspension arm design optimize load balancing and minimize maintenance costs. The user-friendly and safe design makes our carousel extremely easy to operate, which improves picking accuracy and productivity.
- Unit heights | from 6’-9” to 23’-6”
- Net unit load capacity | 2,800 lbs, 7,000 and 12,000 lbs
- Operator interface | rugged 10.4” color touchscreen operator control console
- Carrier widths | from 86.9”’ to 111.9”
- Carrier depths | 16.3” to 24.2”
- Carrier pitches | 10.5” to 20.0”
- Carrier load capacities | 387 lbs to 1,102 lbs
- Bolted carrier design for quick installation and removal for maintainance
- Maximum unbalance load sensing - out of balance conditions are automtically detected
- Dual E-stop push buttons provides easy access to safety stops if required
- Locking bi-parting door for product saftey and protection
- Safety light curtains within the operator access opening protect users from machine movement
- Steel internal frame structure