Modula Cube is an automated horizontal lift storage system, that is the ideal solution for high value items in low ceiling applications.The Cube has an intuitive color touchscreen console and interface similar to other Modula equipment, providing efficient and easy to use picking for users and increased inventory control.
How does it work
Modula Cube is made up of multiple modules to build its overall length, where trays are stored in two columns within each module, one at the front and the other at the rear. Trays are transported between modules to operators at the access opening area via a shuttle that travels both vertically and horizontally within the unit. Trays move from the rear of the unit to the access opening location at the base of the modules.
In essence it acts much like a traditional verical storage modula, but we also have the ability to horizontally transfer trays between modules for a longer machine instead of only storing items vertically.
- Product height measurement light curtains for measuring incoming items.
- Personal protection safety light curtains at the access opening area to prevent injury when trays are being delivered or returned.
- Automatic doors or the access opening area.
- The picking bay area features lighting to allow for easy viewing of items.
- Unit heights | 107.5" (2,730 mm)
- Tray widths | 99.6" (Cube) & 125.4" (Cube+); (2,530 mm & 3,185 mm)
- Tray depths | 25.6" (Cube) & 29.6" (Cube+); (651 mm & 752 mm)
- Net tray payload capacities | 276 & 551 lbs. (125 & 250 kg.)
- Net unit load capacity | 109,128 lbs. (49,500 kg.)
- Gross unit load capacity | 127,868 lbs. (58,000 kg.)
- Maximum height of stored materials | 10.83" (275 mm)
- Throughput | up to 60 trays / hr.
- Operator interface | color touchscreen console
- Type of bays | internal with single or dual tray exit delivery
- Number of Bays | up to 2, front or back
- Minimal energy consumption | 1.5 kW / 3.5 kW vertical axis motor
- Number of modules | from 1 to 6 / from 1 to 5
- Unit depth (depending on modules nr) | from 89.4" to 546.0" (2,270 mm to 13,870 mm) or from 101.2" to 515.7" (2,570 mm to 13,100 mm). Incremental 3.94" (100 mm)
- Unit width | 115.4" (Cube) & 140.9" (Cube+); (2,930 mm & 3,580 mm)
- Self-supporting galvanized steel structure
|Model||Unit Width (in/mm)||Unit Height (in/mm)||Number of Modules||Unit Depth (in/mm)||Tray Width (in/mm)||Tray Depth (in/mm)||Net Tray Payload Capacity (lbs/kg)|
|CUBE||115.35||107.50||1 to 6||from 89.40 to 546||99.60||25.62||276 & 551|
|2,930||2,730||from 2,270 to 13,870||2,534||651||125 & 250|
|Model||Unit Width (mm)||Unit Height (mm)||Number of Modules||Unit Depth||Tray Width||Tray Depth||Net Tray Payload Capacity|
|CUBE+||140.94||107.50||1 to 5||101.18 - 515.74||125.39||29.52||276 & 551|
|3,580||2,730||2,570 - 13,100||3,185||750||125 & 250|