Pallet Racking Inspections
Waymarc offers 3 levels of Inspections
According to CSA Guidelines, owners and managers are required to ensure there is a systematic warehouse rack inspection program in place and that a competent person performs the inspection.
Follow this checklist to determine if your warehouse is CSA compliant:
CSA Guidelines Checklist
- Ensure engineered racking layout overview & elevation drawings are on file.
- Weight capacity plaques or stickers are installed for all bays.
- Racking is installed to the manufacturer’s specifications: anchored, beam pins, row spacers and rack safety systems.
- Racking is free of damage.
- Warehouse employees can identify & evaluate all damage
- Damage reporting protocols are in place and understood by all employees.
- Employees know the reconfiguration protocol for warehouse racking.
- Inspection Program - Regular inspections are performed by both employees and by an external firm who specializes in inspections in accordance with all applicable codes.